September 16, 2014

top 5 favorite instagrammers

Hello!

I love Instagram. It's definitely my favorite social network. It's so simple yet so inspiring and fun to use. I love looking through my feed everyday and posting pictures for others to enjoy.

Today I thought I would show you my top 5 favorite Instagrammers. They share beautiful photos and their feeds are wonderful.

In no particular order, here they are:

@misszaliblog 


I love reading Zali's blog and her Instagram is just as inspiring. She posts lots of photos from her blog and from her daily life, all of which have very rich colors.

@freshlypickked


Chessie's feed is full of a variety of bright, cheerful photos. She has great style and is very talented. She also has a blog over at chestnuttblog.blogspot.com.

@vanillacraftblog


Harri's Instagram has the same crafty feel that her blog does, and she posts lots of photos of the projects she's working on, all of which are amazing!



This girl has serious talent! She posts photos of her colorful, detailed, incredibly life-like drawings and has nearly 1.5 million followers. She deserves each and every single one of them.

@haileybe


Hailey is a filmmaker and photographer that posts little photos of daily life that make you smile. I love scrolling through her feed. Her blog is at youcantbeserious.com.au.

Follow me on my Instagram, @abitamusing.

Thanks for reading! Who are your favorite Instagrammers?

No comments:

Post a Comment